Wednesday 30 March 2016

Time after time

The thing is, and it's a theory I've had for a while, people with too much time on their hands, over think things too much. 

It's people who don't work who make dramas over hardly anything. Or something that could be swiftly sorted out. If you have minimal time, you sort things out smartly. 

I've had too much time, over the last few days, to over analyse and think. I've had too much time on my hands and as a result my coffee intake has hit the roof. Therefore I've not slept and I'm not hungry. Caffeine being the appetite depressant that it is. And thus too much stuff. Circles. 

I've caught up on my sleep now, the coffee has left the building. Might sound too simplistic but I like this analogy, this theory. It works for me. And now, no more dramatics. It's exhausting. And I like my sleep. Preferably with fur. It's a law. 


1 comment:

  1. https://blooblahblah.blogspot.in/2016/06/i-want-to-be-in-tent.html?showComment=1468662808115#c7427485718943799699

    ReplyDelete

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...