Tuesday 29 March 2016

Cawfee cups and dreaming

3.30 am. 
This is the result of 9 cups of coffee. Wide awake, wired and shaky. Alone with my thoughts. Fitful dreams of running. Not from anything, which is good to note. But saving someone. That's also good to note. 
Saw a double rainbow today. A full one. Saw the complete spectrum. It was beautiful. Something very magical about it. Don't read too much into them, being that they are a result of nature, clouds and stuff. But I remember the last rainbow I saw and where I was in my life. So it's poignant to me. 
Could do with another cup of the caffeine. It would make it an even number. 

But I'm not stupid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...