Tuesday 19 January 2016

Aha

Today I have learnt from the following about myself. Or had it confirmed maybe is a better phrase to use. 

I can hide emotions...I don't have to let the world and his dog know my feelings. 

I can stop myself rising to bait, I can elocute my points clearly and I can word my sentences to sound like something other than I might mean. 

Most importantly I don't have to be like the stereotype girl and cry. 

I came out today exhausted mentally and emotionally and I've taken myself home. 

My thoughts are my own....it's clear there's another agenda at play. I must process and deal. But the best part about realising how I hide my emotions and thoughts is that I can. And none will be the wiser until I make them aware. 

To quote an infamous bear "this car rocks" 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...