Sunday 23 November 2014

Wrestless

I'm restless.

Maybe it's because this is the first weekend in absolute ages, that I've been at home ALL weekend. I've had immense amounts of time to myself. Now, I like that. I get on well with Me and we like to connect sometimes. Normally my weekend consists of darting to places and breaking up of the day so I don't really get anything done. And that's fine.... I enjoy doing that. But I look at my house and think it's so woefully neglected. And it never used to be. Yes, I'm messy, I accept that. And my bedroom always has been a haven of clothes and trinkets and memorabilia but my house itself has always been different. Not so now.... I let it slide big time. And I'm trying to pinpoint when.... two years ago. Two years ago, I stopped caring about my house. I started spending more time away from it, than in it.

So I'mrestless but now I'm ready to tackle it. A new years resolution in November... awesome.

I'm restless to see more, do more, write more, BE more. And that's another 4 resolutions done. I'm on a roll. Wrestling MUST also be on the cards (double pun for those in the know).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...