Saturday 22 November 2014

The drugs do work but....YUCK!

Ugh. I am the worst medicine taker in the world. And it must be physiological. 
I'm currently on antibiotics. The ones I have been prescribed are not sugar-coated...why is this? In a world where we can and do sugar-coat everything, why aren't these? 

So I look at them, and immediately start dry heaving....I get a drink ready and try to pop the tablet, while glugging water. Of course it doesn't work, I lose the ability to swallow, and this unsugar-coated nightmare lodges into my throat. Vile. Vile. Vile. 

However this is better than liquid medicine. And I'll put my hand up now and say I'm a total baby, and it's why I have to be on deaths food before you'll see me with the corvonia. This is because I need 3 hands. One for the drink, one for the biscuit and the 3rd to insert a spoon full of disgustment into my mouth. Yes, I am over the age of 5. It pains me to say that my son took on the 3rd hand at age 7. 

In closing, worse drug taker in the world award goes to me. The tablet is still lodged in my throat, it's moving down slowly, presumably to let me have the full experience of it's taste. Yay! Lucky me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...