Tuesday 15 December 2015

Bah humbug

I don't consider myself elusive, a book full of secrets or even that I keep to myself. 
However I must now draw this as a conclusion. Or entertain the thought that maybe I'm disliked and I won't do that as its self pitying for one. 
For once again, secret Santa has come to the office and once again I have a "gift" that is a waste of the money that was spent on it. It's not personal, I don't get the joke and it's not something i will ever use. If this was the first year I have ever played this game I would put it down to not knowing me. But no, this happens year after year. Everyone gets something that's personal or thought about and I get crap. That sounds so petulant and maybe it is. But bloody hell, anyone who spends 5 min in my company knows that I'm a girl who likes food/sparkly things and Coca Cola.  Not doing this again. Secret Santa and I are done. 

And I've been such a good girl this year 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...