Friday 26 June 2015

Time away

Reading. 
Nothing to do with books. 
The city. 
It's nice. Very Cardiff like. Chilled, clean and calm. Exactly what I ordered really. Complete with rather quite divine weather and its the break we needed. Added to that: TB starting his world wide domination and thus the future of success and its the winning formula for time away. 

Kind of makes me realise how absolutely adaptable I am. I believe I could go anywhere and be ok. Thrive. 

I have an immense amount of fodder for people watching and writing. I feel relaxed, almost rejuvenated and definitely ready. Ready for what? More of this? Yesh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...