Saturday 13 June 2015

Laugh every day - an order.

I laugh so much at stuff. I wish I could put it all to paper. I've done Mama and the Octopus. I've touched on a story of my Nana - none of us were there but the mental image is enough to crack me up. The times my family tried to drown me (true story and more than once). When Dad told CG Bewl water was Scotland.

Or when I got chucked out of bed because I was being protected, when my nose was pinched in order to save my life! I just say the word Southampton and I'm clutching my tummy, consumed with giggles. When TB does a cat impression.

The time I had a bath with a glitter bomb the day before a routine lady check up (glitter everywhere - mortifying).

I laugh a lot.

The time my dad put a note in a book referencing lobola. When CG confused Schwarzenegger with Swastika.

It's so good for the soul and I'm so very fortunate to have people who surround me with laughter and the ability to have me convulsing with it.

It's important. I should share more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...