Wednesday 11 February 2015

The twisties of life

I have this theory that people, who are dissatisfied in their own lives, are not happy when others are. It's true that if a person is doing well, then others would like to see them fall a bit. 
See I would rather, that if those people were envious, that they would be inspire to change their circumstances to better what they are disgruntled about. 
I get envy. No, I really do. I think "ah that seems nice" or even "wow, I wish I was that dedicated". But rather than all out jealousy, I know that there's nothing stopping me. 

But I suppose if we all thought like that, then the world would be square. 

And actually those bitter and twisties of the world serve my purpose. They help make me want to make them more bitter and twisty at my success! Ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...