Thursday 5 February 2015

Randomness.

I found this on my phone and I don't really recall typing it. But I imagine it appeared valid at the time. 

The things that litter your brain at 330am. The thoughts that clutter the vacant and empty corridors of your brain. Like demons they skulk and lurk and hurl their randomness in an assault. And you wonder how did I get here and what am I doing ? This is it or isn't? 

Self worth. Self pity. Self flaggegation. Self doubt. All to do with self. But not self obsessed. 

3.20/am. The worst time for being awake (and sober). Because obviously 3.20am is a good time for dancing when not sober 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...