Monday 1 December 2014

Brighton is awesome like bears are

To say I really like Brighton, would be like saying a pig loves slop. Just to give you an indication. Not that I am a pig, or that Brighton is slop. 

I love the vibe. No matter the time of year, it has a vibe that cannot be bottled. The buskers are just that little more better and funkier than your average seaside town. The people are just a little more colourful than the average city dweller. Not as jaded as London, not as quiet as Cardiff. 

Yesh! I like Brighton. I like the shops, I like the sea, I like the sunshiney time I have - even when the sun refuses to come out. It smells like Eastbourne, it's weird like Hastings, it's energising like London can be and pretty like Cape Town (it needs a mountain, Brighton does). 

Brighton rocks.....although I didn't see any! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...