Monday 8 September 2014

Tonight I am....crap

I wrote a blog earlier but it's far too much emotion and soul to post. 
I'm honest with my words but I think some words are best left to my diary and maybe when I'm long dead, strangers (or maybe great great grand children) can read the words I've written since I was ten and wonder what kind of woman I was. 

I would say this, I'm a woman who gives of herself a little more each time. That it took her many many years and tears to be able to give 100% to anyone and although tonight may be a truly sad night and it really is: The whole truth remains that I'm so glad Im giving the true me. That Im allowing myself to enjoy everything. There's always a sense of self preservation with me. And this is no different. Tomorrow, no one will know my heart feels a bit train wrecked. No one will know that I feel scared of losing another best friend. Let's face it (and possibly add some humour), I'm not having great luck in the keeping of people. I must have been truly a crap person in a previous life. Whatever I did, please man, I've learnt the lesson! ;-) 
Said wholly tongue in cheek but with a bit of serious thrown in. 

Anyway, I'm sad and I don't want to switch the light off lest the water from my eye parts trickles out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...