In the words of the Pointer Sisters - and I apologise if I get them wrong, as I'm notoriously wrong when it comes to lyrics, Karma Chameleon my biggest error, every day is NOT like the bible.
But yes, in the words of a song:
"I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it"
I guess I could look the lyrics up but if I was a lyric looker upper, I would have got the words to Culture Club's biggest hit right.
Anyway, I'm so excited.
Road trip AHOY! Mixed cds AHOY! Best Bear in the world AHOY!
I'm not a pirate nor a sailor but saying AHOY after each group of words is making me chuckle.
Crap, now I've got Karma Chameleon in my head - my version.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello?
Oh wow. Imagine wanting to write, knowing what to write but the words just stay stuck. And there’s still an essence of that but at the sam...
-
I'm itchy... my feet are mostly. Itchy. To walk places, do things, have it all. It might be the weather, it might be the chance of new j...
-
In my element. Sun beating done on my bones, the sound of the sea, waves cooling my toes. Purrfect. These things make my soul sing a happy t...
-
Lost my blog in a draft somewhere about the Rugby World Cup...but I'll give it another go. Rugby Hangover, I'm sure it's an of...
No comments:
Post a Comment