Thursday 11 April 2013

5 months

Today it's been 5 months since my works turned on it's axis. When I vowed to be the best person I could for my girl, for her family. And I have started on that road. I think, I know she would be proud. She finally got me to set foot in a gym, without running from it screaming. I can almost hear her telling me how amazingly proud she is of me. "Awesome my angel" she'd say. She could also say "c'mon my chick. Go harder". I will.
I miss her now as new things happen in my life which I can't tell her about. When you've shared every minutiae of your life with someone for over 24 years, it's exceedingly hard to just stop.
Love you my chick, my angel, my noodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...