Thursday 15 November 2012

5 people....

A year ago I met this woman who reminded me so much of Nhandi. A confidence, bubbly, honest woman with curly hair and a massive smile and big heart. I even said to 'him', "isn't she so much like our Nhands?"
 
This lovely amazing woman and I hit it off after 5 seconds, much like Nhands and I did back in 1988. And when it was time to say goodbye she gave me a book that she said I needed. 

I truly believe, after the horrific 3 days I have had, that Nhandi sent Jess to me. She knew I would need her, she knew that book would change me and give me strength and she knew I'd need someone who was like her in my life now that she is no longer here for me.

She knew that I needed someone who would never judge me, would love me through thick and thin and who I would instantly connect with. She let me have Jess. 

I'm so blessed to have had my Noodle for 24 years. My angel who I shared my soul with. A friend said to me this week that best friends are your soul mates. Nhandi was that. No matter the distance she was always a part of who I am. And she will always be that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...