Tuesday 23 October 2012

Words

Words tumble around my head, wanting to be put somewhere, wanting to be shouted out, to run riot over my tongue, my mouth.

Words that aren't nice, that some people would be shocked to hear me say. Words that have no business being in a pg rated movie of my life.

I shan't give credence to these words. They aren't really me.

But you, you are nothing short of a waste of my time, my energy and my mind. You, who have done nothing but be selfish with your lack of response, your lack of consideration and your ability to wound. You are not worthy of the words that would want to scream forth from my mouth.

*insert bad language*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...