Tuesday 23 October 2012

They's and them's and all those kinds of people.

They say there is a story inside all of us. I don't know who 'they' are but they do always say such a lot.

Anyway, in this case, I think 'they' are right.

I've always wanted to write a story about a boy and a girl. Not terribly original, I'm sure it's the story the majority of people would write. However, I did think mine would a) be special and b) have a happy ending (not of the Thai massage kind).

I think it's still begging to be written. Not sure if it should be in a manual form so others could learn about it, or if it should be the normal story kind. Only instead of a happy ever after, this time the Prince doesn't show up.

So here it is: Chapter 1:

Boy meets girl. High expectations. Much love.

Chapter 2:
Life goes on. It is what is is.

Ah it clearly needs working on. But it's a start and I'm sure you can appreciate the depths it's got going on in it. No?

Chapter 3:

The end?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...