Wednesday 12 May 2021

12 May

 Today is the 12th May - and every year since 1937, the Mass Observation Society asks people to write and submit a diary for just today. 

You're only given a page but I've done it (of course I have). For this year, they also wanted reflections of the past year. It was really hard to condense. 

How have I only found about this today? I've been a diary writer since I was 10. I would have had DECADES to submit! 

I probably wouldn't have submitted a couple of years, if I think about it. I might do that this weekend, see what they all say for 12 May through the years. I imagine my teenage years would go like this:


Age 10 - 12 - went to school, did homework. 

Age 13 - study hall was cool, L, J and I swapped letter books, had a midnight feast. 

Age 14 - I think everyone hates me. Am grounded. 

Age 15 - so&so is such a bitch. Spoke to Nhandi. Isn't that boy cute? There's a disco on Saturday. 

Age 16 - we move to PE soon - OMGEEEE I'm gonna miss everyone so much. 

Age 17 - 19 - went out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...