Wednesday 25 July 2018

Eek

What am I doing? What the actual flipping heck am I doing? I know it's only 12 weeks. I know that I'll be back in 98 days but oh my golly goodness - I am actually freaking out now!

I guess I have had 16 months to prepare, but I honestly was prepared a year ago. Then it went quiet and I didn't think it would happen and the last 2 months have just been go go go and it's overwhelming me now.

I'm pretty damn sure everyone will be okay - will cope perfectly without me. But it's me... what about me? I'm excited, please don't get me wrong, I truly am excited. It's a really great opportunity. But I love my bed, I love my life. I'm going to miss everyone so much!

It's only 12 weeks. CCC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...