Wednesday 8 July 2015

Perceive me wrong.

Perceptions can be misleading. There's so many sayings to that regard. Don't judge a book by its cover et al blah blah 

I'm guilty of it, for shore most are. And obviously it gets me annoyed when people percieve something of me that I don't think is who I am. 

Just because I look a certain way doesn't mean I am the dumb blonde. Just because I smile a lot doesn't mean I never get pissed off. 

Don't judge. 

Today I believe I was belittled. And when I stood my ground, fought the corner, the bully got louder. I didn't. Who won? 

Today I was undermined. Did I throw my toys? Nope, I merely took it higher. I stated the facts wholly and with no emotion. I was the winner. 

I will accept that I might have been in error (note the might), I might have even taken it on board had it been proved i was. What I will never accept is rudeness and being called out in a rude and aggressive manner. THAT is why I took it further. 

I fully believe she thought I was an easy target, a mug if you will. I think that's what bullies go for. She was wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...