To continue:
6.) Because my bed is toasty and warm in the mornings.
7.) Because when I was at my very worse: my grumpiest to date: in agony and miserable: I got King of the Hill to laugh at and much sympathy. ThisBear is most considerate.
8.) Because giggles are infectious and I'm being taught pokery stuff.
This list is not exhaustive.
Coffee and salad
Skips and treats
Kisses for cats
Smooth like feets
Broadwalk and giggles
Cities that are near
Cards and biltong
Angelo's a dear
Tournaments abound
With Spurlettas and sthuff
Music and guitars
Bellies which are buff
Monday, 8 December 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello?
Oh wow. Imagine wanting to write, knowing what to write but the words just stay stuck. And there’s still an essence of that but at the sam...
-
I'm itchy... my feet are mostly. Itchy. To walk places, do things, have it all. It might be the weather, it might be the chance of new j...
-
In my element. Sun beating done on my bones, the sound of the sea, waves cooling my toes. Purrfect. These things make my soul sing a happy t...
-
Lost my blog in a draft somewhere about the Rugby World Cup...but I'll give it another go. Rugby Hangover, I'm sure it's an of...
No comments:
Post a Comment