Friday 24 October 2014

Spider Saga



Feeling absolutely traumatised. Imagine, you’re at your desk and finishing off a call, headset firmly planted into position. You feel a little tickle on your arm. You glance down and there he is – a spider the size of a house (or a 50p coin, it’s all relative) resting on your little wrist. You suddenly inherit the ability to fly backwards and upwards while shrieking – might have been similar to the sound bats make – sonic! 

Spider soars through the air –  destination unknown. 

The desire to strip off to shake off any other spiders is overwhelming. You realise at a crucial moment where you are. (only the cardigan had been removed and one boot)

I now feel itchy – like I have a million baby spiders crawling over every inch of me. 

Icky and itchy.

I need to lie down in my new bed.

(I appreciate this is slightly over dramatic)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...