Saturday 24 August 2013

Beyond awesome. That's all I can say about my first proper festival. The weather was sublime, the company excellent, the vibe just incredible and the music epic. I couldn't have imagined it better AND I didn't need my wellies. 
So now we are on our way home, burnt, bone weary and dying for a long soak in the bubbles. I've walked for miles and miles and yet it's only my feet which ache. 
So best band? I just can't choose. Passenger for being so humble and just really chuffed to be there. He blew me away with enthusiasm. Gaslight Anthem were all I expected from a rock band and had such a good vibe and humour! Not sure iq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...