Monday 19 March 2012

The urge to scribble

It happens often, this urge to just put pen to paper (or words to screen in this case). Regulary, I don't have a lot to say just tons of thoughts swirling around in my head that need to come out.

Like, I'm really kind of sick of people's attitudes. I know I really suck at doing stuff - like sending stuff and keeping in contact etc. But I try hard and if I forget to send Christmas cards, I do make sure I send an email saying 'oh gosh sorry, here's a picture of the card you should have got but it's now Christmas Eve and I'm shit'. I have YEARS of Christmas cards all addressed without the stamps. However, I'm quite good electronically. I connect quite a lot in that realm. So it annoys me when I'm having a well documented crap week and so-called friends just don't even send a quick text to say 'are you ok?' That I send a text saying 'are you ok' and don't get a reply. It's rude. And leaves me wondering what the hell am I doing trying so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...