I miss you. There. I've said it. Never want to be over emotional, but I look around and nothing compares. So I miss us, you, me, all of it together.
I've titled this 'Hic', because I'm slightly under the influence. Fact remains that the sentiment is true.
I miss....the feeling of being whole.
Sunday, 4 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello?
Oh wow. Imagine wanting to write, knowing what to write but the words just stay stuck. And there’s still an essence of that but at the sam...
-
I'm itchy... my feet are mostly. Itchy. To walk places, do things, have it all. It might be the weather, it might be the chance of new j...
-
I have the festival blues. Or maybe it's not so much the festival blues as opposed to the 'outside' blues. The joy of camping ma...
-
In my element. Sun beating done on my bones, the sound of the sea, waves cooling my toes. Purrfect. These things make my soul sing a happy t...
No comments:
Post a Comment