Thursday 17 November 2011

Barbie sucks!

I'd like to say I'm done, but I doubt I ever will be. There are steps I can take to be 'done', but I took them once and now look, I'm back where I began. And I don't want to take the steps again.
What I want is to lose that bit of my heart which thinks too much, that wants too much. That bit that aspires to heights that quite frankly, are never going to be reached. You can dress up a mannequin in as many pretty outfits and fancy wigs as you like, to make her look real and fabulous. But it's only ever going to be a plastic doll. I feel like that Barbie.

Hmm think I'm having a huge come down off the meds that were meant to make me sleepy, but have kept me awake for the last 4 days. Still, I've been very amusing in the run up to the come down.

Swings, roundabouts... it's how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...