Tuesday 15 May 2018

Gotta be in the mood

I'm in the mood for writing... I absolutely am. And there I stop. Because all the funny things in my head and that I want to get out, are not allowed. Maybe on pen and paper...the old fashioned way.

But lets try... posts can always be deleted. And who reads my shite anyway?

So every day, I hear the same stuff - in a different tone or accent but the same stuff. Excuses, I hear excuses every single day. A lot of them aren't even original. I hear procrastination as much as excuses. I hear the words "I can't" on average, maybe 85 million times a day - sometimes as much as 20 times in 20 minutes. It's amazing how much the average human cannot do. Considering some have been to the Moon and we're doing missions to Mars, considering we transplant organs, considering some people can pull air planes. Yup, considering all that, it's amazing how many people can't do anything because they're have a mood on them. 

It's hard to remember that everyone has different levels of understanding. It's hard to not think 'ffs, my dad is in his 70's and can buy goods online' - can't pay his gas bill, but is a whizz at ordering Scotch Pies and Bridies from Scotland. Priorities you see. You want the Bridies, therefore you WILL make an effort to learn how to order them online.

And that is how we got to the Moon, someone wanted it real bad. Someone made an effort to get there.

With that kind of theory in my head... I guess it's safe to say my "I can't"s don't actually want anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...