Sometimes I feel jaded and experienced and old. Not often mind you, but sometimes.
Then I come to this office. It's 14C outside, it's raining, I'm wearing winter garments. And yet, every single flipping window is open. I think there are even two fans going. My fingers are going blue, my feet encased in ice and yet there are several women bemoaning how hot they are. FFS, go to your doctor, get the HRT - it's not hard to do.
I'm not exactly sure why I have to freeze to death because your temperature is governed by your hormones. Why should I have to think about bringing hat/gloves/scarf/coat to work in the month of August? I'm not impressed.
So today I feel not so jaded, not so old. It's a result of sorts.
Wednesday, 30 August 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello?
Oh wow. Imagine wanting to write, knowing what to write but the words just stay stuck. And there’s still an essence of that but at the sam...
-
I'm itchy... my feet are mostly. Itchy. To walk places, do things, have it all. It might be the weather, it might be the chance of new j...
-
In my element. Sun beating done on my bones, the sound of the sea, waves cooling my toes. Purrfect. These things make my soul sing a happy t...
-
Lost my blog in a draft somewhere about the Rugby World Cup...but I'll give it another go. Rugby Hangover, I'm sure it's an of...
No comments:
Post a Comment