My Nhandi lost her battle this morning at 5.30 South African time. My heart is broken.
I can't believe it to be true. We have so much to do still. We have a million birthdays to catch up on. We have hugs to share, we have giggles yet to be have. It can't be true. It just cannot be.
I can't believe I'll never hear her voice again, never see that gorgeous smile, never hear her infectious laugh.
My darling darling girl. I love you so much.
Sunday, 11 November 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello?
Oh wow. Imagine wanting to write, knowing what to write but the words just stay stuck. And there’s still an essence of that but at the sam...
-
I'm itchy... my feet are mostly. Itchy. To walk places, do things, have it all. It might be the weather, it might be the chance of new j...
-
I have the festival blues. Or maybe it's not so much the festival blues as opposed to the 'outside' blues. The joy of camping ma...
-
In my element. Sun beating done on my bones, the sound of the sea, waves cooling my toes. Purrfect. These things make my soul sing a happy t...
No comments:
Post a Comment