Wednesday 26 October 2011

Memory Maker

Oh I've done it again, I've left my heart somewhere it has no place to be. It appears I've also left my balance there as well, as I have very little of it about my person at the moment - maybe this is why I'm over emotional and doing my best not to wish I was somewhere I'm not going to be. I know things are what they are but I'm really only human and I'm also a female, so there's a speck of me who is such an hopeless romantic, who kind of wishes things WERE different, that it was an ideal world where the people who should love me, do. No I don't mean people, I mean person.
I have had such a great week... I really travelled half way around the world - I did that! I went somewhere I have NEVER been before, I saw the most beautiful sights (thinking more caves and scenery than sex shows) and colours and met the nicest people. And ate divine food! And that was so amazing, I lost my words on so many occasions. However, I went with the one person who has never really changed for me - sad as that may be of me, it is mostly true.....obviously my life has gone on and I've done many a thing with it. But this person has occupied a part of me that no one else can reach. I don't live with expectations, I am more your go with the flow gal and that's not always been a good thing. But I think it works in this case BECAUSE.... and here's my grand theory: This is how it is. We have always met up and spent time together and then gone somewhere else - like where we live. And in the days when I thought I wanted what every one appears to have or want, that was frustrating and I perhaps read into situations a bit more intensely than I should have. But now that I'm who I am in this life, I realise that maybe just maybe, this is how the relationship is grown (see earlier blog) and that's what makes it touch the parts of my heart that others can't. I would be very happy with doing what we did again somewhere else. That's not to say I won't have moments where I would wish I was living a life but I do appreciate that maybe that's not in my make up to do successfully. I like my own company - and there were times on this trip that I looked around and thought, "I could do this somewhere else on my own, maybe lol". I wouldn't have had such a great time though...the company was superb, I could not have imagined having such a good time with anyone else. No one else seems to judge my mood as well....or should that be, no one else puts up with me quite as well? ;o)

Anyway, huge big shout out and thanks to one of my most favourite memory makers - epic. We are.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...